makin MALAS
5:38 AM Posted In mumble stuff Edit This 0 Comments »
whoaa its been a while since i don't update anything in this blog..well..buzy~ kuNun la..ahahaha pdhal~ hmph actually I'm struggling with my final exam now...just passed one paper which is LAW and i dunno whether i can pass it or not..but..oh well~ i've study and whatever i get the result berserah sija la...huu so there's 4 more paper to go.. taxation...account...costing..n finance..so this free gap i will be with my calculator always haha =p
but i think i got serious problem..which is..I'm toOOoo lazy to study! erghh i just don't know why...i know i have to get rid of this 'laziness' inside me in fact I'm too aware of my condition now but the devil inside me is so strong that i just can't fight hoho adeihh~
hmph...anyway..i should n must get rid of this devil inside..i don't want to regret later huu~ dari diri jua ba tuh..hu..ndamo eh nnt sedey2 pasal nyesal itu la ni la...uwaaa so..sa msti mo ubah la ne....haiz..chayo chayo!!! gud luck to me~!! hee~~
but i think i got serious problem..which is..I'm toOOoo lazy to study! erghh i just don't know why...i know i have to get rid of this 'laziness' inside me in fact I'm too aware of my condition now but the devil inside me is so strong that i just can't fight hoho adeihh~
hmph...anyway..i should n must get rid of this devil inside..i don't want to regret later huu~ dari diri jua ba tuh..hu..ndamo eh nnt sedey2 pasal nyesal itu la ni la...uwaaa so..sa msti mo ubah la ne....haiz..chayo chayo!!! gud luck to me~!! hee~~

0 comments:
Post a Comment