Our favorite lies
2:32 AM Posted In sharing is caring Edit This 0 Comments »
I'd always been a bad liar, but I'd been saying this lie so frequently lately that it sounded almost convincing now.. I'm not good at lie..well..i need lots of time to think what kind of lie I'll choose so that it will turn out smoothly..but the fact is..when it comes to the real situation.. I'm kinda automatically tell the truth..but it only works for my parent..seriously haha BUT when theres something that i NEED to lie..for example like i know that if i tell the truth my parent will disagree with me so i HAVE to lie cuz i know it will not turn to be something bad hey..its a white lie..plus I'm not a little child anymore..i know what good and bad..So now i think i can get over it..making some good lie for GOOD purpose or reason..ya..like i said.. it indeed sounded almost convincing :p
well i read about different kind of lies..fibs and fakes so i wanna share to all of u =)

The bold-faced( aka barefaced) lie
-told when it is obvious that it is a lie. e.g. 'No, i was not eating ice-cream,' with a spot of chocolate surprise on chin.
Lie-to-children
-An euphemism that describes a lie told to children in order to make an uncomfortable subject more palatable to them.
-sometimes it is use to make the children not playing around. e.g. 'jan main sana..ada momo tu makan budak naa naaa' =p
White lie
- A white lie would be harmless if it were discovered and is usually beneficial to the liar, hearer or both. e.g.'uihh ok ba~ lawa juga pun'
Noble lie
- A lie that would cause harm if discovered but for which the benefits outweigh the risk by virtue of it serving a greater good, e.g. 'i am not angry with you'

Emergency lie
- A lie told to protect a third party from grievous harm e.g. 'No, mum, i was not with my boyfriend last night' haha adei
Half truth
- A lie that misrepresent the truth by only giving pasrt of the facts, e.g. 'I'm going to the movies with sukma' neglecting to mention that the cute boy from nect door will be there,too.
Exaggeration
- exaggeration the truth to make things seem more or less favourable, e.g. 'I scored nearly 100% on my account test' when in fact you scored to 80%
Jocose lies
-A lie that everyone understand to be in jest, e.g. 'i'm having breakfast with johnny depp in the morning' haha tahyul~!

0 comments:
Post a Comment