You & me never exactly on the same page
5:40 PM Posted In mumble stuff Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm so ashamed of what they do to me! it's not acceptable! Very very humiliating! I'm 21 years old and this year is my final year at University .. Gosh! even women at my age can end their single life and married! I'm so not a little girl anymore but still i just feel like I'm forever bound to be UNDERAGE to them! please..give me some space
U talk all the crap and it sound silly to me..seriously. Why don't u being thankful that I'm not turn out to be B**ch? I'm so aware of what i do and i can even take care of myself! Don't think that my silence mean i agree of all the things u said..it is because i think that is the best thing i can do. U talk because i let u to..and i remain silence because i respect you.
Just please don't act like you don't know how the life of my age wants.. You pass yours and you know how i feel. You dislike what they do to you and you even 'run'. Don't push me to be like you. At least, I'm better than you.
I know we don't seems to get along..i myself don't know why.Maybe u don't understand me and honestly me too. We don't talk much because all u can think is negative. You never agree of what i think and the conversation between us are always 'hanging'. You see..conversation needs a sender and receiver..every time we had ours, barrier stuck between us.
All i know, i do my part..and you do yours. It's a sin to make you cry and i know it very well. You question about my attitude towards you that make you sad..seriously is that my fault?You being emo to think that I don't treat you for who you are. Am i the wrong side here..am i making the sin just because u being emo? You the one who create what u think about me and to me it sound ridiculous. 'Teda2 ni'
but what matter it takes, u are important to me and i love you. It's just that i do hope you can understand me more..

0 comments:
Post a Comment